• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(681)

Private
Jan 10, 2001
www.loser.dk
When you have ordered a unit to attack a certain province, say 1. march 1940 e.g. 10 days in advance, but change your mind and want to move the attack forward to e.g. 25. february it is not changed.

The CCB picks it up and accept the change, but the arrival date/time is still the original.

The workaround is cancel the attack and order a new one, thereby forcing the engine to forget the original order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Koch, I edited your post to change the Abbreviation to forum standard. CCB = Combat Co-ordination Box.

This is just so every one is using the same "lingo"
Especially important in the Bug and support forums so people can find related threads easier. For a list of abreviations check the FAQ (link in my sig). Thanks.

To the best of my knowledge this is a feature and can be an annoying one at that. The game automatically coordinates the movements of the units so tries to get them to attack all at the same time. It can be very effective at times but does produce some otucomes that are not desirable. At the moment I do not se it as a bug.