• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Rensslaer: ...Rest assured, you'll see more one way or another.

Merry Christmas, Renss ! ! :cool:

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year, GhostWriter!

And everybody else! :D

I've run into a very busy period, so I haven't had time to complete these scenes. I will be back, though, sometime in the new yahren!

Rensslaer

Rensslaer: ...I will be back, though, sometime in the new yahren!

hmmm. this is a reminder that the "new yahren" is upon us ! ! :cool:

Yes, yes, GhostWriter! :D

Well, I'm busy for another couple of months now -- enough that I know I'll not have time to work on any updates.

I'm updating Sforza, every 2-4 days, but that's only because I can whip out an update for that in 30 minutes or so. This one just won't be rushed, and it will take a couple days' exertion to get it right.

I do really want to come back to this. Just not the time right now.

Thanks for keeping tabs on it!

Rensslaer

Rensslaer: ...Well, I'm busy for another couple of months now...

OK. just want ya to know that we are still keeping tabs on this AAR ! ! :cool:

As am I... although it has been quite awhile.

Draco Rexus: As am I... although it has been quite awhile.

true, it has been quite awhile. however, i am confident that Rensslaer will get back to this as soon as he can ! ! :cool:

Maybe this Christmas? :p
Thank you, Chilperic! :D

Actually, I'm sorry I'm being a bit cryptic about this, but I don't want to come out and say exactly what my plans are. I have been doing some writing on this, but I don't know that I will post it here.

I'm revising the story quite a bit, and may try to get it published!

Thanks to all for your encouragement!

Rensslaer

Christmas has come and gone...lol

Rensslaer: ...I'm revising the story quite a bit, and may try to get it published!

i can't say how sad that made me. any chance of a duel effort ? ;) different, according to your interests, of course.