Carols, Candles and Candy / All That Jazz 1.9.1 Patch Notes

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TheLetterZ

Community Developer, general sweetheart
46 Badges
Nov 5, 2013
  • Empire of Sin
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • War of the Roses
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Paradox Order
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Victoria 2
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Rome Gold
  • Starvoid
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sengoku
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Impire
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Lead and Gold
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • March of the Eagles
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
Paid content
  • New Radio station - All That Jazz Includes four different genres of Jazz:
    • Classic Jazz
    • Latin Jazz
    • Funky Jazz
    • Chill-Out Jazz
Free update for all players and DLCs owners
  • Free Carols, Candles and Candy DLC, get it on Steam! Five songs mixed in with songs from the other stations:
    • Houston River Jazz Collective - Silent Night
    • Jazz in-clave - Holy Night
    • Martin Carlberg - The First Noel
    • Lily La Roux - Jolly Old St Nicholas
    • Elijha MotI - I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day

Cities Skylines base game
  • Updated Budget Panel with new tab Income from Money Spent by Tourists
  • Pollution infoview color tweaks
  • Watertower LOD fix
  • Fixed animated billboard props glitching in Asset Editor
  • Fixed bug where switching between canals and quay tool would always set the tool mode to straight lines
  • Fixed asset editor forgetting the last entered description for roads
  • Unlimited camera tilting in theme editor
  • Fixed misleading tree thumbnails
  • Fixed: Sub buildings are not illuminated at night time in asset editor
  • Fixed: Missing Road Properties in Asset Editor when creating new road one after another
  • Dams and power lines editable in Road Editor
  • Road editor feature to import models from other roads/nets
  • Citizen color variations editable in Asset Editor
  • Updated Unity to 5.6.4p2, (Fixes some compatibility issues with MacOS 10.13 High Sierra)
  • Fixed minor memory leaks when loading a game after another during same session
Green Cities expansion
  • Fixed building despawn loop when using self-sufficient specialization together with highrise ban policy
Natural Disasters expansion
  • Fixed astrologists to astronomers
Mass Transit expansion
  • Fixed wrong car spawn / taxi wait position for over road monorail station
  • Asymmetrical Three-Lane Road slope LOD fix
  • Monorail line tool is not unlocked after building Monorail Tracks on Two-Lane Road
  • Texture glitch noticeable on intersection of 'Monorail Track and Road' and standalone Monorail Tracks
  • It is possible to create sharp angle intersections with Monorail Station with Road

Oh! :D

Edit :
Questions :​

- where are the DLC's ? can't see them > thats ok - its added just now ^^
- "Free update for all players and DLCs owners" , does it include also only base game owners ? don't bother with this one

REMAINS STILL :
- Fixed astrologists to astronomers, is it that radar ?

Last edited:
- "Free update for all players and DLCs owners" , does it include also only base game owners ?
that's the bit under the heading:
Cities Skylines base game
  • Updated Budget Panel with new tab Income from Money Spent by Tourists
  • Pollution infoview color tweaks
  • Watertower LOD fix
  • Fixed animated billboard props glitching in Asset Editor
  • Fixed bug where switching between canals and quay tool would always set the tool mode to straight lines
  • Fixed asset editor forgetting the last entered description for roads
  • Unlimited camera tilting in theme editor
  • Fixed misleading tree thumbnails
  • Fixed: Sub buildings are not illuminated at night time in asset editor
  • Fixed: Missing Road Properties in Asset Editor when creating new road one after another
  • Dams and power lines editable in Road Editor
  • Road editor feature to import models from other roads/nets
  • Citizen color variations editable in Asset Editor
  • Updated Unity to 5.6.4p2, (Fixes some compatibility issues with MacOS 10.13 High Sierra)
  • Fixed minor memory leaks when loading a game after another during same session

you don't answer me..
am talking about the Free Carols, Candles and Candy DLC but anyway, I got my answer with the link I found
actually, Free update for all players ......."and DLCs owners" is disturbing while reading

Also,
I downloaded that candy dlc,; cant find in game (except the menu on launch)

sorry thats me again lol

" Updated Budget Panel with new tab Income from Money Spent by Tourists" is not available in French
revenus de l'argent dépensé par les touristes is the translation if needed :p

F19FDD34450854F32C24A44C0C84B41C53630353

translation for the graph : % de vos revenus provenant du tourisme :)

PS : I wonder why the xmas songs aren't in a new radio station in game but I haven't heard the tracks yet...

Last edited:
I don't see a mention of it, but I see a new target, err, I mean Chirper. Red-nosed Chirpdeer?

"All That Jazz", "Carols, Candles and Candy", and the patch are not mentioned in the game menu "News Feed". They do appear in the "DLC" box though.

I'm still hearing "astrologists".
Yup, the announcer still says "astrologists".

Also, I listened to different radio stations for hours, but there were no Christmas carols (the free DLC is installed). Are they all on all stations, or just on a specific one? I'm just pondering the chance to hear one.

You can turn off every DLC separately in the Steam interface.
Thanks, just to be sure I'm in the right spot though:
That is under "View Downloadable Content" and then the DLC's tab? I would just uncheck the Carols and Candy box? Does it uninstall the DLC or just not load that particular one. I suppose it doesn't matter, but I'm curious how it works.

Yup, the announcer still says "astrologists".

Also, I listened to different radio stations for hours, but there were no Christmas carols (the free DLC is installed). Are they all on all stations, or just on a specific one? I'm just pondering the chance to hear one.
I have not downloaded the holiday songs yet because of my first question, so I will wait for them to answer you before I do. LOL Odd that the songs are not playing. :confused:
Also, I played with disasters yesterday and I still heard astrologists too.

I have not downloaded the holiday songs yet because of my first question, so I will wait for them to answer you before I do. LOL Odd that the songs are not playing. :confused:
Also, I played with disasters yesterday and I still heard astrologists too.

Now it says they are mixed with songs from the other stations
If later, you don't want to hear them but still want to listen to the other tunes, then you can remove the tracks (.ogg format) off from your local folder. :)

Thanks, just to be sure I'm in the right spot though:
That is under "View Downloadable Content" and then the DLC's tab? I would just uncheck the Carols and Candy box? Does it uninstall the DLC or just not load that particular one. I suppose it doesn't matter, but I'm curious how it works.
When you click on the game in your Steam "Library", the DLC you have bought is listed directly below the achievements in the main window. You can check or uncheck each of the boxes, which switches between "Installed" and "Not installed". You get the same list when you right-click on the game name in the list, choose "Properties" and switch to the "DLC" tab.

I do this with the stadiums I don't want to use for example.

Now it says they are mixed with songs from the other stations
If later, you don't want to hear them but still want to listen to the other tunes, then you can remove the tracks (.ogg format) off from your local folder. :)
That's also an option, yes. The songs may get put back in during game updates. I already listened to the songs directly from the game folders because I did not hear them in-game.

If these songs really get mixed in with all other stations, this may also be a way to mix your own music with the standard game stations and keep those separate. Yes, you can do that now by just dropping them directly into the respective station folders, but that might keep things a bit more organized without using a mod. Also, I guess you would have to reapply the folder with each game update.