• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you all for your support. I must say, I am quite liking Eam's idea of playing as someone else, and that could only really be either Russia or France. Lets take a vote to see which one you'd prefer me to rejuvinate.

Also, I have re-entered CAF into the ACAs.

France.

Make that 4 for France. :D

Vive la France!

If i ever have to say that again, please shoot me. ;)

Sad to see this end. I was quite happily lurking around... :(

...but happy to see you interested in continuing as another nation! :) I throw my hat in favor of France. Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité, and let's freshen her maiden fields with perfidious Anglo blood!

Game-wise, she is the most interesting. There's the all-out war with Great Britain going on, countless colonies to claim, a (presumably) shattered economy to recover; and then there's the collision course with your own Übergroßdeutschland*, etc., etc. You'll have a lot of things to keep you occupied for much longer than Prussia's fifteen years' rise to the stars.

*Yes, I know, that's horrible, horrible German.

Russia

Hungary. They got shafted by Germany, so there's a bone to pick there. :)

I would be in favor of making a Really Bad Decision as Prussia, too. Something that could put rebels all over the countryside, or something that makes roleplay sense, like dismantling much of your army.

Every great nation falls, and it'd be interesting to look into a few historical scenarios of how great nations when boom in the 18th and 19th centuries and have that happen to Germany.