• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you, everybody, for your continued support of CAF. I am finally back, but I will not be continuing this. There will be one more update, a final summary of what has happened and the situation of the world at this point. I have started a new AAR, a new leaf for my return, HERE, set in CK. It will be similar in style to this, to some extent, and it will not require you to know anything about how the game works (mainly because I have no idea). I think this has been true of most of my AARs, that it is not necessary for any prior knowledge of the game, and, hell, you might even learn a bit in between. Come along and have a look. I'm sure it'll be a ball :)

That would be awesome!

Yeah! Go for it!

Back to writing! Awesome! :cool:

Do eeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Now, I must make a revelation. The game files are gone. I deleted them a while back as I never envisaged coming back to paradox (let alone CAF) and I needed space on my harddrive, so anything I write will be from my imagination. Luckily, this allows me to lose control of Germany in a way I would not have been able to do before (I was simply too strong in game). I can realistically implement events without having to do the boring task of scripting them into the game. I hope you can all put up with my imagination; I will try and keep in under control.

hmmm things arent look so grand atm but may i tell you something robau. you have been one of my inspirations to begin pre-writing a vicky 2 aar that i hope will be rather successful.
germanprusoaarposible.jpg

thanks once again

Right I'll update as soon as possible. We'll have a post to recap on what has gone on and what is the current state of affairs to remind both myself and everyone else what is happening.

Well, I have discovered the impossibility of my task. I don't know the events that are happening without the game (though I'd be able to work out the general idea of things but not the flavour). Still, I'll round it off and then perhaps move onto ToE or something new.

Ok forget what I said. Found the files tucked away deep within my external hard-drive. We are back in business.

Another quick update. The latest save on these files was September 1849, just before the Vienna Diktat, which means I'll have to rescript all those events unfortunately and refight most of the war with Russia. I'll try to have that done by the weekend, but no guarentees.

robou: Ok forget what I said. Found the files tucked away deep within my external hard-drive. We are back in business.

wonderful ! ! :)

i am glad that you will continue ! ! :cool:

A Masterpiece Without Peer

Well, in a Night i finally read all the 44 pages of all the AAR And comment(and the Robbed segment too, very creative :D) and like the title said: This AAR is one of the jewel of the crown of the AAR of the game Victoria and playing Prussia/Germany in general, extremly original concept(the title), the twist(the chapter dinamic, the krakow defence, the Mexican intervention, who become a must :D, the very early unification and groo deutches), in fact, his history was one of the best ever read here(like Treppe,Director in the same level), was without peer...

Well, this die and now you want to return this from live, i cheer you to do that and finish that(make more period or decade oriented updates unless a major war to try to fill the gap of time), or make an excellent ending before the historical date, this AAR deserved it

In general, Let's a great admirer express his great admiration, you deserved it

ATT
Nivek von Beldo

more ! ! :D