• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok, voting will close at 00:00 August 1st, GMT.

Just to give an idea of how it is going here is a tally:

10 for France
4 for Russia
4 for Hungary
1 for Mucked up Germany

In that case add one for Hungary :)

Well in that case, France wins.

Can't say when I might actually get round to starting this, though. You'll all just have to be patient.

Hate to be the bringer of bad news, but one of my computers, the one with CAF on it, has decided it doesn't want to work. Of course, don't be too disheartened, I got out of this last time. I will keep you updated.

Awww... I had finally caught up, and was looking forward to reading you try and keep your mighty Großdeutschland in check - and this brilliant AAR ends up on a lifeline.

In any event, whatever you write next, I'll be looking forward to it, as the overall quality of CAF has been impressive.

I have left my computer in the hands of an IT guy for the day, to see if the Harddrive CAN be ressurected. I am really hoping so, as, at this rate, I won't even be able to do the last post of the Germany section and actually bring the AAR to a nice closing point. Fingers crossed, eh.

Once again, CAF is saved from falling off the cliff by a clever man with a screwdriver. More importantly for me, my computer is safe in its entirety. However, still no clue on updates.

It's alive! Live! Live!

I was gonna make Espresso...

Any idea on what needs being done before the updates can resume?

:(

I'd like to post only a sad smilie too, but then the thread might get closed for being filled only with spam!

Oh, I wouldn't close the thread - this isn't robou's fault, after all. But I will hope the previous posters take your caution to heart, as steps may be taken.

Please, folks, if you don't have a comment to make about the game or the AAR, don't fill this up with spam. You won't like me if you're spammy.

Robou, I feel for you - I had something similar happen in the middle of 'Dragons' and it nearly broke my heart. If you can't get CAF back up and running perhaps you can return to another Vicky project. :)

Robou,

Sorry to hear/see your troubles with this continuing!

I do hope you can either continue in some way or move on to another soon (if you haven't already -- didn't see anything mentioned, except for the evil Spain...).

I'd be curious to see whatever you do!

Rensslaer

I just started reading this AAR and Oh my god it's a master piece. First page drew me in right away. Took me a good hour and half reading it. :)

And then I got to like the 40th page. :(

Sad to hear it's on hold right now, I hope you can finish the game soon, if you can't then we all understand like everyone else has stated! :)
I really wish I was around here when it started. :(

Good job robou.

I think your AAR and OHgamers AAR made me want to buy Victoria (Revolutions).

Great, now I have to spend $9.95 (Plus Tax). But it's well worth it! And get Victoria 2 of course, when it's out.

It's an interface mod.