• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

de Clare

Corporal
26 Badges
Dec 4, 2019
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II
So I've noticed when playing the CK2+ mod, sometimes bloodlines don't appear, aren't usable or appear in a later start date, but not an earlier one where they still should've been. These are five off the top of my head that this occurs.

Caradog has no living descendants. There's apparently two Alt Cult family: his, which ends centuries before the earliest start; and another that doesn't have the bloodine and awkardly sits on the dyanstic treep map.

Vortigen was a sub-Roman king, so again, his bloodline should be established centuries before the earliest starts, but I only see it in the later starts. It's not even on the list in the earliest starts.

Bayajidda and Magajiva. Can't find it in any start.

Sabutkin's case is weird. When I play a start with his dynasty already established, he's a Sunni Turk with a bloodline established in Afghanistan, but his name is jacked up. Any time I play before he appears, he arrives in Western India, is usually either Persian or Afghan, and has no bloodline (his name's fine, though). Seljuk and Timberlame both appear as the right culture and with their bloodline.

Otto is similar to Sabutkin in the case that he has his bloodline established in later startdates (the only one where it matters is 1000), but the bloodline won't appear when the HRE is established in game. That's for him and others.

I don't know if anyone else has had these problems.

• 1Like
Reactions: