• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can you clarify what this means in particular? I wanted to shut off republic clothing entirely, since, because the mod I work on has separate races that use completely different clothing, so republic clothing has been a bit of a headache for us, but I cannot find where the republic clothing is scripted.
In the interface file for the republic clothes, one of the dlc folders can't remember which off the top of my head.

Can you clarify what this means in particular? I wanted to shut off republic clothing entirely, since, because the mod I work on has separate races that use completely different clothing, so republic clothing has been a bit of a headache for us, but I cannot find where the republic clothing is scripted.

For info its in C:\Steam Games\steamapps\common\Crusader Kings II\DLC\dlc022.zip\

Edit: I was going to say blanking out the file makes them use normal colthes for the culture, but disabling the mod causes the same behavior on the base game, is the merchant republic clothing even working atm?

In the interface file for the republic clothes, one of the dlc folders can't remember which off the top of my head.
So looking at this is it possible to have different MR clothing by culture? Because while it looks like we can override the file the spriteType points to in portraits_merchants.gfx unlike other clothing these clothes arent referenced any where in the actual portraits files. It it still hardcoded that there is only one set of merchant clothing? I suppose you could probably work around it by adding extra sets of clothing to the culture and have them appear under certain government types (If thats possible?)

Last edited: