• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ah Black, as I recall, this was the thread that Gars used to use to discuss newly added features and if they were broken, so he may have been thought this was the appropriate place to ask.

Ah Black, as I recall, this was the thread that Gars used to use to discuss newly added features and if they were broken, so he may have been thought this was the appropriate place to ask.
Ah indeed, didn't really look at the thread title whoops my bad!
Still fine with this being a place for those reports, but also yeah as said culture_flex is not a new thing :)

The modifier applied for the technology of similar name. It's been long debated wether said modifier worked outside technology definitions.

Does it work in province scope? And how does it apply differently to cultures in the same group vs cultures in other groups?

Does it work in province scope? And how does it apply differently to cultures in the same group vs cultures in other groups?

Yes, apparently it does. Which is a bit strange, but I suppose less so if you consider that vanilla only uses it for technology.