• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Orkimond

Recruit
Nov 22, 2016
I just finished the trial at Tunon's Court and I said I wanted to kill the Voices of Nerat myself, but I cannot access Cacaphony.

Attachments

• Orkimond 67530f353f9a4ea18a4d7f986f8cc19e quicksave.savegame
    10,8 MB · Views: 17
Upvote 0
Hello all,

I am sorry for the confusion this is causing. @Orkimond, it appears that you have not dealt with Lethian's Crossing yet. If you sided with the Vendrien Guard then you must go to Lethian's Crossing and deal with the events there before Cacophony and Iron Hearth will unlock.

I am guessing that @D!! & @BFDreaming are in the same state? If so, please travel to Lethian's Crossing to progress. If not, please upload a save file that we can use to reproduce this issue and we will look into it further :)

Thank you for your support of Tyranny!
David

Hi, I am having a similar problem. I have received only one status report request from Tunon, which I did. I have also completed Lethians Crossing, Burning Library and Blade Grave, so I am not sure what else to do to progress, or if it is just a bug?