• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

rashira

Recruit
Nov 22, 2020
I tried to get started new game in multiplayer with my friends. me and one friend could join the game lobby, but when 3rd friend join the lobby, 2nd friend's connection get lost.
We swapped host and tried again but won't work. We start game in 2player and invite other one but won't work.
Is there any way to prevent this probrem?

Upvote 0
I tried to get started new game in multiplayer with my friends. me and one friend could join the game lobby, but when 3rd friend join the lobby, 2nd friend's connection get lost.
We swapped host and tried again but won't work. We start game in 2player and invite other one but won't work.
Is there any way to prevent this probrem?

Are you all playing on the same platform? Ie. all PlayStation or Xbox? The third friend who's having connection issues, likely has a corrupted game file and should try reinstalling the game.

We reinstalled the game and tried again but not worked, same problems happened.
Is it possible that because we are playing on Japanese version? Sometime double byte characters make things goes wrong so...

Last edited: