• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

papapyro

Captain
33 Badges
Jul 11, 2017
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
So I have two Paradox forum accounts, and when I sign out of this one and click "Log In" again, it immediately signs me back into this one without bringing me to an email/password screen. Do I seriously have to clear my cache for the forums just to be able to sign into a different account?

You are no upposed to have a second account, to be fair.

Indeed. I don't know any reason why you'd need to do that, so if you need help in consolidating them lodge a support ticket at paradox.zendesk.com . Once done we can delete the excess one.

Thanks.

I have two different accounts because I have two different Steam accounts. On one of them I have Victoria 2, and on this one I have the rest of my Paradox games. If I merge the two forum accounts, will I have all my games on this account?

I have two different accounts because I have two different Steam accounts. On one of them I have Victoria 2, and on this one I have the rest of my Paradox games. If I merge the two forum accounts, will I have all my games on this account?
There is no way to link two Steam accounts to one Paradox account, no. However that has nothing to do with accessing the games themselves, just what shows as owned in the forum account here.

In that situation all I can suggest is contacting Steam Account support to see if games owned in one Steam account can be moved to the other, so consolidating there. I believe if you can prove you own both, that is possible.

There is no way to link two Steam accounts to one Paradox account, no. However that has nothing to do with accessing the games themselves, just what shows as owned in the forum account here.

In that situation all I can suggest is contacting Steam Account support to see if games owned in one Steam account can be moved to the other, so consolidating there. I believe if you can prove you own both, that is possible.
Sorry, I meant that I needed two accounts so that I can access the Vicky modding forums etc. on the account I have Vicky on. But I'll contact Steam and see what they say

Sorry, I meant that I needed two accounts so that I can access the Vicky modding forums etc. on the account I have Vicky on.
Actually you don't, because we removed those access restrictions on all the forums some months ago.

I know that the second account is now unnecessary, but just thought I should point out in case anyone stumbles across this thread at a later point that, according to Steam Support: "Steam games cannot be moved between accounts, and accounts cannot be merged."