Can't see any npc when joining my friends game on Prison Architect.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Flamelord88

Recruit
Feb 23, 2021
When joining my friends game i can't see any workers, prisoners, guards at all. All i see is the building even when it is getting built.

Is this a bug? If so please tell me how i can fix it so i can enjoy the game with my friend

Upvote 0
Interesting!
When did this start happening, after the latest update or has it been going on for longer?
Has this always happened? Are there any mods installed?
If you could attach saves where this is happening that'd be great!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hi, I just started playing this game 2 weeks ago and 1 week ago i got my friend to get it so we could play together. So it has always been like this since we just started playing. We do not have any mods installed.
We are playing it on the Xbox game app if that knowledge is important.
Its hard to say if it has been going on longer than the update since i started to play after it

Sorry i could not manage to find a save file since it is on my friends computer since he was the host, But this is happening in every multiplayer lobby we create and start to play together. Only the host sees the workers or prisoners, while the one who joins only sees the buildings and nothing else

I appreciate your help