• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Had eu3 complete on this forum (i register it on steam too), now i cant redeem any codes. I don't know what to do. I can't open the eu3 multiplayer sub-forum because i cant redeem codes. Any idea where i can write to get help?

All Steam codes given out now for EU3:Complete are actually EU3 base game codes. No idea why they are doing that.

It wouldn't matter, except that by co-incidence we omitted to include the EU3 base game in the list of registrable games here in the new forum software. Until that problem is fixed (and I expect it is WAY down on the priority list!) they can't be used here.

If you can't wait for that fix, please log a ticket at paradox.zendesk.com and supply there the problem code, and we'll fix you up.

Hi, I got the EUIII Chronicles the old fashioned way (from a store), now it seems that no code whatsoever seems to register when I try to do it here. I got no idea how the game was ejected from my list in the first place as I already got the D&T and Millenium mods from here before. There was some confusion with my account so I redid it and now I cannot get the game registered... So what should I do?

Thanks in advance.