• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you register HttT and DW here you can access the 5.2 beta forum.

You should have three keys, one each for Complete, HttT and DW. Don't try Chronicles

I bought EU3 Chronicles off of steam today but I can't seem to register the key. Any help would be appreciated.

Check your newsletter from Paradox, maybe you have free EU 3 Chronicles key and you even dont know this. But its same like AndrewT said, its separate three keys for Complete, HttT and DW. Its not one key for "Chronicles". Why? I dont know, Steam mix up. :p

Last edited:
I also bought EU3 Chronicles from Steam, but long time ago, and only registered the complete edition. I would like to register the Chronicles edition, but i can´t register the other 2 expansions, even i have the Keys.

Any help on how to do it, since i really want the 5.2 beta patch in order to try some mods?

Many thanks

You have successfully registered Complete, HttT and DW - which added up is identical to registering Chronicles. Steam do not in fact sell Chronicles, but those three components instead.

I had EU III Complete on steam already, and now, today, I purchased Chronicles from the paradox store. I got only 1 key, and steam won't let me activate it (it says I have the game) so I cannot get to the HTTT and DW DLC. Any ideas?

You have successfully registered Complete, HttT and DW - which added up is identical to registering Chronicles.

Hey, I've got a different kind of problem, sorry if it has already been posted but anyway, I've got the codes and EU3 Complete registered but on my games, there is no HttT or DW to register, as in there is no option. I want the DW 5.2 beta patch, so anyone know what the problem is/how to fix it?

If you have only bought Complete you do not get HttT or DW, and so 5.2 is of no use to you. Despite the name Complete is not complete - it was at the time it was released but they then changed their minds and released those two more expansions. As there were already boxes out there with Complete written on them they couldn't change its name either.

So you need to buy those two expansions, from wherever you bought your game, and register them here, then you'll be able to see the 5.2 forum.

If you have only bought Complete you do not get HttT or DW, and so 5.2 is of no use to you. Despite the name Complete is not complete - it was at the time it was released but they then changed their minds and released those two more expansions. As there were already boxes out there with Complete written on them they couldn't change its name either.

So you need to buy those two expansions, from wherever you bought your game, and register them here, then you'll be able to see the 5.2 forum.
I bought Chronicles so I have Divine Wind 5.1; I've never played anything HttT or earlier :p
I got it from the PC Gamer deal, so I can screenshot the codes, but I'm not sure I got a receipt.

EDIT: Just to make it clear, I have the codes for HttT and DW, but on the My Games page, there is no EU3: HttT or EU3: DW on the list to register.

Ignore this, fixed the problem now. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Last edited:
Did you read the OP? You can't get it fixed by posting in this thread (I've deleted your code, otherwise as pirate could see it and hijack it here), you need to lodge a support ticket with Paradox and submit those details there.

I bought Chronicles on Gamestop and they are only giving me the Divine Wind key. I registered that but you won't let me download the 5.2 patch? What kind of nonsense is this, please help. Gamestop won't even show the keys for all the other expansions after I downloaded them all.