• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have just tried in the EU3 Complete and it worked so for other people having this problem try in EU3 complete box

Jacks way actually worked for me
As it does for all purchasers of chronicles on Steam, as it says in the OP of this very thread:
Note that the code will be valid for EU3 Complete, as that is what Steam actually gives you. The httt and dw code they also give you works fine.

Whats the normal turn around for this issue?? I have emailed all requested info. I sent it 2/22/12 and almost 3 days later I still have this message at the bottom of the screen: Awaiting assignment to a help desk operator.

Actually that email account is no longer used, AFAIK. Did you log a ticket with at paradox.zendesk.com as per the OP of this thread? That's the proper way of dealing with these issues. Note that they do not work over weekends.

I have the key and the screen of Steam, but the E-Mail was deleted months ago. I didnt activate EU3 till now because I never was in need of help or so and because I thought activating Heir To The Throne and Divine Wind was enough. So what now?

I have the key and the screen of Steam, but the E-Mail was deleted months ago. I didnt activate EU3 till now because I never was in need of help or so and because I thought activating Heir To The Throne and Divine Wind was enough. So what now?
The EU3:Complete code from Steam doesn't only come in an email, it is available from their website too.

But if you are saying you have a code but it doesn't work here (that is, you are 100% sure you typed it in right), and especially if it starts with COMS, see the first post in this thread for what to do next.

I have been trying to register my steam copy of this game so I can download the DW patch. I have been able to register my DW and HTTT but not EU3. I know this is a thread about chronicles but my copy is older. I have a CD key for "Europa Universalis III" but it does not seem to be working. My CD key starts with "STEC" not COMS but I am hoping I can get this registered.

Same here my key starts but my key starts with E3SM

Same here my key starts but my key starts with E3SM
Regardless, if you are 100% confident you've correctly entered the code into the correct field in MyGames, you need to log a ticket at paradox.zendesk.com .

Suitable for key steam download a copy of the Gamergate?
I'm not sure I understand your question. There is no connection between Steam and Gamersgate, but each supply keys that work here in the same place.

I got this game a while ago, and now when I try to take a screen, I can't get the EU3 Complete CD Key in game. How can I do to get CD code on screen in game, instead of just the HTTT and DW cd keys?

I got this game a while ago, and now when I try to take a screen, I can't get the EU3 Complete CD Key in game. How can I do to get CD code on screen in game, instead of just the HTTT and DW cd keys?
Not 100% sure what you are saying. The game key is never visible in the game, it is ONLY used for registering the game here on the forums. You have not registered Complete, HttT or DW here yet.

So, I bought the EU3 Complete pack a long time ago. Way before I had any interest in playing it, or even knowing about the forums. And thus, I no longer have the receipt for it. What can I do?

You bought it from Steam? If so the key will be available to you from Steam still.