• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, please open a ticket at zendek.

No, open a ticket anyway and supply what info you can. A screenshot of your Steam screen with EU3 Chronicles visible might be useful, for instance.

Did you read the OP of this thread?

Yes.

i just purchased EU3 chronicles two days ago. it gave me a regisration code for eu3 htt and dw. i can registar htt and dw but keep getting an invalid error for eu3. am i entering it in the right game or is it one of those coms that steam gives

Please follow the instruction in the OP of this thread, to log a ticket with the Paradox zendesk.

im having trouble registering my CD keys for the base game and htth and Dw can someone help
Erm, no you're not. They're all registered here successfully.

i mean on steam it wont allow to play so i dont understand if ill need to get a hard copy from the store or will the game work through steam
If you bought it from Steam you can play it through Steam. You do not need a hard copy as well - what would be the point of Steam if you did?

If you are having a problem running the game, please post full problem and system details in the Tech Support forum.