• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How to capture steam screenshot, any help? :eek:o
I was thinking print screen and paste in a picture editing software (ms paint, photoshop etc)
But what if I dont have the receipt?

Just provide as much info and detail as you can.

I was thinking print screen and paste in a picture editing software (ms paint, photoshop etc)
But what if I dont have the receipt?

Since you bought it off steam, you should be able to take a picture of your Steam account owning the game (in the game library) Maybe have Notepad running off to the side saying "This account belongs to [forum username] [email account]"

Yeah I think i did all that. well see what happens. If anything happens

Ditto! Thanks!

I sent again but nothing happen.

Edit: Thank you so much!

My key workings fine. My fault. I was trying add to Chronicles. :D

Last edited:
email sent - saw the OP and thought steam would stop with the faulty COMS keys - then i thought again remembering it was steam :(

EDIT: key received many thanks, all registered fine

Last edited:
So I send my email, got a new key back a day later, no problem at all. But now when I'm ingame I can't connect to Paradox Connect for some reason. Also, if I want to look at the achievements it says achievements are disabled due to the save file is belonging to another profile or the game being modded, neither of wich is true. So I though I had to activate my game again on Steam, but now with the new key. However, Steam did not accept my key. I'm really confused now and hope anyone can help and understands my (confusing) explanation?

Edit: Forgot to mention I have the 5.1 patch.

Your new issue is nothing to do with Steam or your key. As has been repeatedly posted in many threads on many forums here, the PC server (and metaserver) do not yet appear to have been updated to know about 5.1 . Don't panic, it will happen!