• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have a problem, I didn't get a receipt for several of my Steam purchases.

I checked with Steam but they said they do not re-mail receipts and do not keep these email receipts on their servers seeing as they are not considered legal proofs of purchase (You can't for example use the email receipts to prove ownership of a Steam account or such.)

Now, if I send the email containing the serial window and my profile's Home account in the background, can I still get a key, or am I screwed because Steam's email servers didn't send me a serial for my purchase?

I didn't have steam recipe too and just posted screenshot of serial window and my profile in background but this morning they send me new key.

don't worry just send those.

Can the listed email still be used? I've got problems registering DW and EU3:complete
In that case you have a different problem, at least partially. Steam's DW codes register fine. But yes, that email still works ... not sure why you'd suspect it wouldn't ?

In that case you have a different problem, at least partially. Steam's DW codes register fine. But yes, that email still works ... not sure why you'd suspect it wouldn't ?

To be fair, it did bounce e-mails for a couple of hours yesterday. The mailbox was full! Corrected asap of course.

The first post also has your post quoted for ease of reference :)

Hi I just sent 2 emails, the first one didn't work for some reason and ended up as a ton of characters so it might look like spam, just wanted to tell you that my 2nd email is fine just in case you think I sent you a spam email =/

I sent my e-mail in 9th July, but I haven't received any reply.

Then we have not received it. I had people working on it through the weekend, no reply will take longer than 24 hours. Please send it again.
OK, thank you, I sent it again.

Edit: I got my key, thank you!

Last edited: