• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Where the heck are steam pictures saved at so I can send you the pic needed.

u need to take a print screen and past it into paint (other image editing app)

Got my key thanks Paradox, now I just need to have my Fire and Sword key to have an icon for all Paradox games I own :p

Wait a sec... you need an in-game screenshot?
I've sent you a printscreen with my steam client and eu3 cdkeys+account info windows opened... should i (re)send something different?

Don't worry, It's what what you need to send. I sent also that and got my key

Last edited:
Wait a sec... you need an in-game screenshot?
I've sent you a printscreen with my steam client and eu3 cdkeys+account info windows opened... should i (re)send something different?

no u don't just a screenshot of steam showing ur cd keys

Sent out my request last night. Should I assume that after X hours I will not be getting a code?

Last night was Sunday. Most PI people (including Kallocain) have the weekends off. Also, my newsletter request got responded to four days after I sent it, so don't worry if you don't get it in a few hours or a day.

I understand that this new code I got lets me register on forum so to have access to sub-forums if I ever need help. But is there any other purpose? For example, does it affect multiplayer?

I understand that this new code I got lets me register on forum so to have access to sub-forums if I ever need help. But is there any other purpose? For example, does it affect multiplayer?

Yes, it means you can actually use the metaserver now. Also, it gives you access to the multiplayer sub-forum so that you can better organize a campaign with your fellow MPers.

I have a problem, I didn't get a receipt for several of my Steam purchases.

I checked with Steam but they said they do not re-mail receipts and do not keep these email receipts on their servers seeing as they are not considered legal proofs of purchase (You can't for example use the email receipts to prove ownership of a Steam account or such.)

Now, if I send the email containing the serial window and my profile's Home account in the background, can I still get a key, or am I screwed because Steam's email servers didn't send me a serial for my purchase?

I have a problem, I didn't get a receipt for several of my Steam purchases.

I checked with Steam but they said they do not re-mail receipts and do not keep these email receipts on their servers seeing as they are not considered legal proofs of purchase (You can't for example use the email receipts to prove ownership of a Steam account or such.)

Now, if I send the email containing the serial window and my profile's Home account in the background, can I still get a key, or am I screwed because Steam's email servers didn't send me a serial for my purchase?
Just send what you have, Kallocain is pretty reasonable. A photo of the CC bill with the charge from Steam might also help.