• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
sent u a pm kallocain incase CaoCao hasn't yet

Do I need to register the base game to access the tech support forums? I am having that issue with huge save files, and I registered all expansions but not the base (key starts with COMS). As a result of this bug I can't work around the .. other bug. The game is currently unplayable.

I am having the same trouble... I once bought this game years ago after NA on another computer and don't remember anything like this... this second time buying this game, I have this steam error on my code and the huge game file problem! doh. Please fix soon!

Hi,
I've got EU3 chronicles game with the COMS and can't register it. I only managed to register the "Heir to the throne" expansion. What is the solution to this problem pls?

I also have some display problems- the shields are all blank, and some areas on the map become black as well from time to time. Is there no bug thread around?

Last edited:
Well they are still looking.

Thread susbcribed.

Game works like a charm, so there isnt too much of a problem.....for now. And its definitely a steam problem i would guess :D.

I have been trying to register my steam copy of this game so I can download the DW patch. I have been able to register my DW and HTTT but not EU3. I know this is a thread about chronicles but my copy is older. I have a CD key for "Europa Universalis III" but it does not seem to be working. My CD key starts with "STEC" not COMS but I am hoping I can get this registered.

I have been trying to register my steam copy of this game so I can download the DW patch. I have been able to register my DW and HTTT but not EU3. I know this is a thread about chronicles but my copy is older. I have a CD key for "Europa Universalis III" but it does not seem to be working. My CD key starts with "STEC" not COMS but I am hoping I can get this registered.

Then you have a different issue. Please pm me your code and I can take a look.

Just noting I have the same problem as the original thread topic. One of those COMS keys. Expansions registered fine, but the base game (and hence, access to post in the EU3 AAR forums) is a no go. This is doubly frustrating, as it was due to the awesome AARs that I was induced to purchase this game.

Thanks for working on this, and please keep us updated.

Hi,
I've got EU3 chronicles game with the COMS and can't register it. I only managed to register the "Heir to the throne" expansion. What is the solution to this problem pls?

I also have some display problems- the shields are all blank, and some areas on the map become black as well from time to time. Is there no bug thread around?
Go to installation folder\gfx\flags\ and change/remove/edit extension the flagfiles.dds and it should work after that

Hey guys, I'm having the same problem registering the game, but I also have the problem of my game not working. Is there any way to get some sort of support without having the base game registered, even if I can show proof that I bought it?

I'll just add my voice to the choir and hope you get this resolved quickly.

It would be great if you could at least give us some indication that this is still being looked at.

I have the same problem with my cd key. I bought EU3 Chronicles over Steam and none of the three keys is working.

edit
Divine Wind&HTTT Expansion are now registered.

Last edited: