CAN'T PLAY ONLINE CAUSE I DON'T HAVE A REGISTRATION KEY

• Victoria 3 - Sign up now!

The journey begins, sign up now and get a special in-game item when the game is released.

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning
  • Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

itsaboumat

Recruit
Mar 4, 2021
Hi everyone,

I just bought the WoW on GOG few minutes ago, but I can't play online cause the launcher keeps saying that I need a Register Key, but I don't know how to get one. My email is already activated, but still, every time that I try to launch the game, it says that I need a key, if a choose to play offiline and launch the game to try go online from there, doesn't work too.
I saw some guys on the forum taht said that it need to connect with steam account, that in the register key menu would appear a Steam button, etc... The problem is, There's no steam button, and as I said, I bought on GOG, not Steam.

Can anybody helpo?

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2021-03-04 123145.png
    Captura de tela 2021-03-04 123145.png
    128,1 KB · Views: 0
  • Captura de tela 2021-03-04 123118.png
    Captura de tela 2021-03-04 123118.png
    35,6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions: