Can't pick another shields type and bug's with Glory shelds on agccep

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Aleppo

Captain
46 Badges
Dec 21, 2007
  • For The Glory
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Darkest Hour
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris
Hello. In Agccep mode i can't change shelds and in curently glory shield have the problem. Some sheilds are not visible

And in options to change shelds i have thist:
But if i check manualy, i can find all shelds types in folder game, but in game shelds are invisible and bugy

Hello. In Agccep mode i can't change shelds and in curently glory shield have the problem. Some sheilds are not visible

And in options to change shelds i have thist:
But if i check manualy, i can find all shelds types in folder game, but in game shelds are invisible and bugy

First check what version of FtG and AGCEEP you are using.
FtG should be either 1.2 (last official with which most mods work) or 1.3 (stable beta patch with several bugfixes) shown in the menu screen.
AGCEEP should be 1.54 and is NOT updated with the update for FtG. So if you installed from a CD or Steam you may have to update AGCEEP manually.

First check what version of FtG and AGCEEP you are using.
FtG should be either 1.2 (last official with which most mods work) or 1.3 (stable beta patch with several bugfixes) shown in the menu screen.
AGCEEP should be 1.54 and is NOT updated with the update for FtG. So if you installed from a CD or Steam you may have to update AGCEEP manually.
My FTG is 1.3 use latest version
Where i can get 1.54 AGCEEP?

links are not available

That is strange. I just tried the very first link in that post and it worked.
You did select the link for the FtG 1.3 version of AGCEEP 1.54?

It seems that the two links to Gamefront are dead but the two to Mediafire still work.