• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i am playing the latest version in steam 1.51 i dont do nothing the game have problem i run also to administrator i reinstall windows nothing change the game dont load the full version of game only the lite i cant play more missions.

Did it ever work?
What happens when you load DHFull?
Did you make any changes to DHFull?
Did you try running the game in compatible mode?

But in the end, if DHLite works, then DHFull should work too, unless it's been tampered with. In that case, I suggest a complete uninstall and reinstall.

i cant see the DHFull when i choose DHFull i see only the default DHLite i cant see the scenarios of DHFull i see the scenarios only from DHLite.i save the game and when ii re-open the game i cant see my saves

i cant see the DHFull when i choose DHFull i see only the default DHLite i cant see the scenarios of DHFull i see the scenarios only from DHLite.i save the game and when ii re-open the game i cant see my saves
So, from what I can understand, you select DHFull on the launcher, but when the game starts you don't see the DHFull scenarios, but the DHLite ones.
And if you play DHLite and save a game, when you reopen DHLite you cannot find the savegame.

There are probably two different issues:
  • since the game worked and then stopped working, something must have changed; a mod, or something else has been changed in DHFull
  • savegames disappearing could be due the DHFull/DHLite issue, or to problems with permissions with Windows. In which directory is the game installed?

first in my C:// and then in my other SSD disc.Yes i cant see the DHFull scenarios .i dont know what i do then. is there any fix for that? i dont know that problem i cant play the full scenarios