• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

LargePeach

Recruit
Jan 20, 2021
Hello guys,

We have the Problem that we has buy an enlargement, at this point at came an Loading Screen and i was kicked for the reason: "Error entering the game:" and now we cant Join anymore on the world, while joining the same error were shown, we tryed Restarting the Game, the PC, Steam and so on but dont came on the error solution.

Steps to recreate: error We buyed an enlargment to the left and while the Loading the Friend was kicked and cant Join anymore for the reeason "Error entering the game:" without any Error under it.

Some facts: We all user Windows 10, Steam and updatet everything, dont use Mods or anything else.

Best greets.

Upvote 0
It sounds like you are experiencing the same issue from the "Multiplayer connection issues" thread that I have commented in. I want to post a link here but it's not letting me. Part of the url is /threads/multiplayer-connection-issues.1302684/

Hopefully it eventually gets fixed, but I am not sure a dev has noticed it yet.