• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

GingrSpiceOrDie

Recruit
12 Badges
Mar 2, 2020
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Age of Wonders III
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Crusader Kings III
Recently bought this game with a friend. Neither of us can connect to servers at login screen to play together. Even tried to disable firewall, that didnt work. We are both located state side in NY and Colorado, so I know location shouldnt be the issue. Anyone know any work arounds?

(Create Triumph account/register product wont connect to servers)

Same here its simply down I thought it was an issue with being unable to register an account and searched everywhere until I had a friend verify the servers are just simply down

Would appreciate some kind of word on when this would be resolved cause I apparently decided to buy the game on the exact moment that it is down

I still cannot connect to servers since monday. My roommates cannot either. We are in Florida, our friend we want to play online with is in South Carolina. He can connect just fine, but we can't get into the servers at all. Please help!

Last edited:
@Jordi Engel are you aware of a general problem in this area? Or is it just affecting this one user?