• Victoria 3 - Sign up now!

The journey begins, sign up now and get a special in-game item when the game is released.

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning
  • Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

Classyhippy

Corporal
Apr 24, 2020
Im on the xbox one x on the latest version with all the dlc. I almost always use the synthetic evolution ascension perk and never had a problem until this last playthrough which i started after the latest hotfix. After i modded my species to become fully synthetic i could no longer change my species living standard. It stays on transubstantiation synthesis which i believe is only for when that species is getting assimilated. But i tried to change it to social welfare and i did "change" in the fact that it made me wait 10 years to change it again. But it stayed on transubstantiation synthesis so i waited the 10 years and it did the same thing. I took this screenshot after the 2nd time i tried to change it.
1b82b4c1-6365-4759-a002-9e9c41a6feec.png

Upvote 0