Cannot reschedule Guard Tazer Certification program (SCREENSHOTS)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

prospectus

Private
8 Badges
Jul 16, 2020
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Prison Architect
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Island Bound
Every time I move the program to a different time slot, a different classroom or even if I put it back in the same time slot and classroom that it started in by default, it says "Program is outside a valid work regime".

It always by default starts at 6 AM. I've found that I can move the program around freely by editing my prison's save file, just not by moving it around in game.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Upvote 0
strange I can move mine around but I don't have the other classes yet. Have you tried getting rid of the there classes first then moving the program and then putting them back?

strange I can move mine around but I don't have the other classes yet. Have you tried getting rid of the there classes first then moving the program and then putting them back?

Yep, just tried cancelling all the other classes, same result. I cannot in any way move Guard Tazer Certification in the schedule. What's worse is that while changing the time and classroom in the save file does work, as soon as start a new program, ANY program, Guard Tazer Certification snaps back to 6 AM (and usually the shared classroom, which I don't want, I want the certification to take place in my staff only classroom) so I have to keep editing the save.

Hum try removekng the classroom and the applying it to only the one you want it at. Also are you running any mods that affect the gameplay such as adding rooms or changeing mechanics?

Hum try removekng the classroom and the applying it to only the one you want it at. Also are you running any mods that affect the gameplay such as adding rooms or changeing mechanics?
No mods. I mean, yeah, I can cancel all my education programs, dezone all my classrooms, zone the staff only one, start guard tazer certification, then zone the shared classroom and start all the education programs, and then I have the certification in the room I want it in but it's a ridiculous way of achieving that. It's faster to just edit the save file at this point. Not to mention that I still can't change the time of the certification in-game.

Well its ether a bug or conflict then. Another thing I did is I uninstalled the game entirely folders "only leaveing the save data" and all. That way prison architect can download a fresh everything. An admin sudjested I try that and since I did ive only had a cuple of bugs. Also just a side not but this game is rediculas. Ive had the same cctv camrea bug since before paradox took over and some things are just not fixed for everybody easliy.

Well its ether a bug or conflict then. Another thing I did is I uninstalled the game entirely folders "only leaveing the save data" and all. That way prison architect can download a fresh everything. An admin sudjested I try that and since I did ive only had a cuple of bugs. Also just a side not but this game is rediculas. Ive had the same cctv camrea bug since before paradox took over and some things are just not fixed for everybody easliy.

I reinstalled the game, the problem persists. It's not a problem with my save either, I can't reschedule certification on any of my several prisons. I'll just wait for a fix, then.