• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(22019)

Recruit
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Hello all,

I've had no luck installing Victoria on my machine, as I keep getting some 'cyclic redundancy test' error at which point the installation hangs. The weird thing is: I've tried it on two cd-players, and it 'hangs' at different times during install on each. I've tried disabling autoprotect from NAV, as that caused some problems with other programs, but it didn't help. I've even tried creating an image of it with clonecd and mounting it as an imaginary cd-drive with daemontools, and it stops at yet another moment in install. Can anyone tell me what's wrong? (and, if possible, a way to let installation complete? :) )

sys specs: athlon xp2000+, 512 mb ram, ti4200, liteon dvd and cdrw

Sounds like there might be a problem with your CD, Take it back to the shop and ask for a new one...

And since you are living in Belgium, you could help the Belgian fans on the forum who wants the game by telling them which store has imported it.

Well assuming its not his CD, do we know if the problem with EU2 and the setup.inx file is still around?

Where do you boucht the game or did you orderd it Like to know how to get the game

Originally posted by pit
Where do you boucht the game or did you orderd it Like to know how to get the game

Check the general forum for advice.