• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ivans_Comradery

Recruit
May 7, 2022
I'm currently in the midst of a 1081 Hohenzollern run, where my main goal was to unite Germany some ~500 years earlier. The ultimate conclusion to this run was to create and hold the e_germany tag. However, looking through the in-game title finder, I cannot find anything for Germania/e_germany.

The year is currently 1300. I'm playing a pseudo-ironman run: I have Ironman enabled but I can't earn achievements + I have MTA Debug Decisions enabled for quick fixes if need be. I managed to bring the HRE to 100% decay, but since I never saw an event that had the empire shatter, I did it myself. So, I am now independent, and have recreated the k_germany title.

Is there something I'm missing when it comes to creating e_germany? Is there any changes in the files that I can make to make it formable?

And no, I do not want to create a custom empire. The flag and the colour of the Germania title looks nice in my opinion and I'd like to have it that way.

Attachments

• 2ue0mmz5fxaa1.png
    2ue0mmz5fxaa1.png
    3,4 KB · Views: 0
  • nze1r7g6fxaa1.png
    nze1r7g6fxaa1.png
    50,9 KB · Views: 0