• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BLARGLESNARF

Recruit
Jan 10, 2018
Hi there!

So I started up Pillars of Eternity: Complete Edition on PS4, I created an elf character, selected Expert Mode, and was playing as her for a bit when I noticed some unpleasant differences compared to my other character, and checked out the options to see exactly what was different.

Upon realizing that Expert Mode disables the ability to see what reputation changes happen depending on dialogue choice, I wanted to disable it!
The problem, is that I can find absolutely no way to do so.

I cannot press the 'Expert Mode' button, pressing any button while over the 'Expert Mode' button does zilch, restarting the game does not help, trying to tick the different "helper" features does nothing, changing the difficulty does nothing, etc. etc.

I accidently posted on the PC version of the game's forum, and they were able to confirm you should be able to disable Expert Mode in-game once, and that it's enabling you cannot do in-game.

Any help? :(

Upvote 0