• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

RhysTheT00n

T00NYBOY
Dec 29, 2019
I have all DLC currently installed and enabled
I am on a last-gen Xbox One
I am on the current version of Stellaris: Console Edition
This bug should be easily replicated by trying to change the galaxy size settings in the pre-game settings. As far as I know, no other setting is affected by this.

Need more specifics as I've never encountered this and I have all that you have.

What galaxy size is it currently set on?
What type of galaxy is it set on?

For example; A large 4 arm galaxy can't be changed to medium since a medium 4 arm galaxy doesn't exist ingame. It needs to be changed to 2 arm, ring or, elliptical galaxy, as these exist on all galaxy sizes.

If this doesn't apply to you then a screenshot is needed to confirm this as a bug

Need more specifics as I've never encountered this and I have all that you have.

What galaxy size is it currently set on?
What type of galaxy is it set on?

For example; A large 4 arm galaxy can't be changed to medium since a medium 4 arm galaxy doesn't exist ingame. It needs to be changed to 2 arm, ring or, elliptical galaxy, as these exist on all galaxy sizes.

If this doesn't apply to you then a screenshot is needed to confirm this as a bug
It's a 4 arm galaxy but I swear I've been able to change it prior to this update