Can you have Consecrated Blood and Divine Blood at the same time?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

GloverJD

Corporal
1 Badges
Nov 8, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
Made a thread on reddit, no comments.

I'm playing Byzantine - Orthodox Faith. Finally completed the consecrate bloodline decision and received Consecrated Blood.

I noticed that you can get Divine Blood from the Consecrate Bloodline decision if you are the Head of Faith (saw in the wiki). So if I make a new religion where I'm head of faith, will the consecrate bloodline decision pop up again or is it a one time deal?

The wiki says a character can have only one of such trait. It completely left out what happens if a child has one parent with Sayyid/Divine Blood/Consecrated Blood/Saoshyant and the other parent has another one.

It should be fairly easy to find out by firing upa non-ironman game and just use the console, though.

• 1Like
Reactions:
The wiki says a character can have only one of such trait. It completely left out what happens if a child has one parent with Sayyid/Divine Blood/Consecrated Blood/Saoshyant and the other parent has another one.

It should be fairly easy to find out by firing upa non-ironman game and just use the console, though.

Welp, I completely missed that sentence in the wiki. Thank you for the response.