• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

gweinel

Elflord
Mar 23, 2001
Visit site
Can you change the pictures of your kings/queens/nobles etc?
I mean no direspect to the artist who worked on them, but I have in mind some astonishing portraits from Boticeli, Rafael, Caravaggio etc...
I know all these artist are from EU2 timespan but the portraits have a definitive medieval image...
I hope for a positive answer! :rolleyes:

Thank you in advance!

PS. "Irrelevant" Please PM: When I post messages in paradox forum the last days I don't get email notification and I don't see the sign in the threads that I have wrote a reply...

I would imagine you could, though I think it might be a lot of work. Depends how good of a picture editor you are. I mean, the portraits are cobbled together from various pieces (noses, eyes, etc.) as far as I know, so you could probably go into whatever files they may be located in and fiddle around to your heart's content.

i dont think so, people in that era were pretty ugly, and had huge noses :)

Like every other Paradox game I'd bet it can be modded.

But as mentioned the pictures aren't individual pictures - they're composites of various different elements. So you could play around with those elements, but that's it.

Personally I want to know if hairstyles are inheritable traits... :D

it would be also nice if the characters aged in time, its funny looking at a 16 yr old guy with a huge viking beard