• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Bl4ckSh33p

Lt. General
23 Badges
Apr 19, 2017
soft.bl4cksh33p.de
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Prison Architect
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
Hi. I've seen some videos and screenshots from PC where hovering pops shows a detailed breakdown of production bonuses (from governor, traits etc) (and negative values from low habitability too?).

Or someone said you can see ship class base speed on ship designer when you hover the speed value. Console doesn't show ship sublight speed out of combat. Only combat speed with afterburner bonus.

It would be nice too see this details on console too.

• 6Like
Reactions:
Another example: ship ranks. You can't see effects of rank on console?
Screenshot_20230210_132520.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hi. I've seen some videos and screenshots from PC where hovering pops shows a detailed breakdown of production bonuses (from governor, traits etc) (and negative values from low habitability too?).

Or someone said you can see ship class base speed on ship designer when you hover the speed value. Console doesn't show ship sublight speed out of combat. Only combat speed with afterburner bonus.

It would be nice too see this details on console too.
Very Intriguing. . . I may get on my Xbox and scour through and see if I can find this

Edit: I've encounted where you see the boosts from ship Lvl before but, I'll have to double check

And it would be nice to see if bonuses from the aquatic trait work on your planet or what exactly happens with void dweller on relic and Gaia worlds?

PC shows the effects in pop or other tooltips but console does not show all of the info.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I'm just now realizing I didn't scroll down far enough. The rank modifiers are found at the very bottom of ship modifiers. I took screenshots of two different ships that are different ranks

Attachments

• cb195a1a-00aa-4c8c-86f6-45bad19ab138.png
    cb195a1a-00aa-4c8c-86f6-45bad19ab138.png
    1.011,8 KB · Views: 0
  • 17144bcc-1acf-4d13-aff2-b2aafbebdf05.png
    17144bcc-1acf-4d13-aff2-b2aafbebdf05.png
    1.005,8 KB · Views: 0
  • 3Like
Reactions: