• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:breaks forum haitus:

Wow, great find Nikolai. Really a neccessity for HoI modders, without it I'd given up on my projects for the most part. Occassionally I'd have an idea and would wonder if it was possible to implement, think "I need to check the Hacking Haven," and then remember it was gone. This makes it available again. Thanks. :)

:returns to forum haitus:

Well, it seems as if there are links that work, even if they are not the best.. so, no volunteers to rework the site? I mean, most of the code is there as well, to learn from ;)

(Waves to Amob_m_s as he returns to hiatus, hopefully to do some HoI modding :cool: )

Nikolai II said:
Well, it seems as if there are links that work, even if they are not the best.. so, no volunteers to rework the site? I mean, most of the code is there as well, to learn from ;)

(Waves to Amob_m_s as he returns to hiatus, hopefully to do some HoI modding :cool: )
Unfortunately this is beyond me,i have had a look on google and there are loads of sites and info on how to save websites and post them else where or to move them or copy and how to convert them into pdf but after a couple of hours i really cant get my head round it all.
From what i read it is simple for a non idiot like me to save it as a .pdf and it will just look the same and people can just download it and keep it to flick through...but i cant do it :eek:o

It should be simple :eek:o :confused:

I am sure someone in fact many people in the forum can do this ,but whether they will notice or read anything in the hoi1 forum is unlikely.

Here's hoping someone can help and do this i think some hoi2 people might be interested in this also ,as Havards modding guide was part of the Hoi2 WIKI links.

Dr

Here is an edited copy from the web-archive you provide.

hearts-of-iron.totalh.com

It have some bad links (download links), the contact link is to mail havard (i will change it) and some pictures were lost. But it's a point to begin.

If you want some changes or to add something let me know.

g

Hurrah!

Gukan said:
Here is an edited copy from the web-archive you provide.

hearts-of-iron.totalh.com

It have some bad links (download links), the contact link is to mail havard (i will change it) and some pictures were lost. But it's a point to begin.

If you want some changes or to add something let me know.

g
Excellent :)

Looking good ! :cool: :cool: !Thanks so much on behalf of the Hoi1 community.

Some of the links between the pages do not work but the main Index does and its al there..Hurrah!Thanks again Gukan.

doc.gif

Last edited:
Hoi1 Hurrah!

Gukan said:
Now they work again
Very,very cool! Thanks so very much for your time and work Gukan.

doc.gif

hey hoi zombies ;p
I am interested in those "restoring" sites you used.
How do they work? I may need one for something totaly different.

I'm sorry for the late answer JRHINDO.
What you are interested in?
The web.archive.org seems to be some kind of restoration web where old pages are keep alive... but ask Nikolai about them as he is who told us about it.

Where i posted the new site is a free hosting for personal webpages.

Havard site Down

Bump!

Hoi1 Scream......(Nobody can here you scream in space):eek:

The great and most helpful new link which Gukan set up for us for Havards site(The greatest Hoi1 Knowledge base ever) is now also dead and needs to be re-hosted or set up again .

I have PM'ed Gukan to see if he has time to do it again for us.

The webArcive pages still work to copy and use for know but are not as fast as the pages Gukan set up.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040401212602/www.hearts-of-iron.com/editing/

Having it available copied in several places hosted by different sites/people would make it more secure for the future?Just in case the web archive links ever go down as-well which might mean it would be lost forever?

If anyone else has know how and ability to do this then please do?

Dr

Last edited:
Bump!

Hoi1 Scream......(Nobody can here you scream in space):eek:

The great and most helpful new link which Gukan set up for us for Havards site(The greatest Hoi1 Knowledge base ever) is now also dead and needs to be re-hosted or set up again .

I have PM'ed Gukan to see if he has time to do it again for us.

The webArcive pages still work to copy and use for know but are not as fast as the pages Gukan set up.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040401212602/www.hearts-of-iron.com/editing/

Having it available copied in several places hosted by different sites/people would make it more secure for the future?Just in case the web archive links ever go down as-well which might mean it would be lost forever?

If anyone else has know how and ability to do this then please do?

Dr

Now is up again.
Seems they suspended the site for beeing inactive (I didn't log in enought :eek:o ), but as soon as i log again they activated the site again.

The idea to have it in other mirrors is a good one. I will start searching new free hosting services...and hope to find one that didn't suspend accounts ;)

Now is up again.
Seems they suspended the site for beeing inactive (I didn't log in enought :eek:o ), but as soon as i log again they activated the site again.

The idea to have it in other mirrors is a good one. I will start searching new free hosting services...and hope to find one that didn't suspend accounts ;)
Brilliant Thanks so much Gukan and for your quick action:cool:

http://hearts-of-iron.totalh.com/

Yes that was it originally but that link has not worked properly for some time?
Well, seeing as how your link works, I guess you are right :D
Does it work????Not for me you just get the title page/index that is all???
Actually Click on the links..does it work for you???It does not work for me?Weird

Dr

Last edited:
Actually Click on the links..does it work for you???It does not work for me?Weird

No, you've been right the whole time. It doesn't work past the first page, which I believe is what you said in the past as well. It's all me being lazy :eek:o

Now go back to thanking Gukan for his actions, nothing to see here :p

Now is up again.

Are you still around to unsuspend it? ;)