Can the developers fix this minor but very annoying issue?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dec 15, 2021
Hi all,

I've clocked in about 150 hours into this game so far and that's usually about the time it takes me to figure out what I really like and what I really don't like.

I think overall the game is absolutely a blast to play, and I don't have many complaints at all.

I do, however, have one complaint that very much irks me.

The complaint is this:

When you load a game, the default zoom is always fairly zoomed in but it never remembers your zoom preference. Every time I load a game, I have to zoom out because that is my preference. It is a minor, but very annoying issue for me.

I'm asking for the developers to either make the default zoom adjustable in the options setting or make it so that the game loads your last zoom preference.

I'm hoping I'm not asking for too much because in all honesty, after playing this game for 150 hours, this is the best complaint I can come up with, which goes to show how great of a job the developers all did.

Thanks for reading and I hope my complaint is taken seriously.

Have a good day!

-FirstBornAlbatross

Boy, that zoom thing really bugged you.

The thing that bugs me is what happens when you take control of enemy cities. And there is no governor. How on EARTH don't they have that? I need cities to develop on their own. Checking in on cities 5,000 times caused my current game to run hours longer than it should have. This is what happens when you have a next-gen game with old technology. Hell, even Alpha Centauri had a governor. This is insanity.

No offense but they aren't patching the game anymore since a time now. Last official patch was 2021-05-10 and that was the LAST patch. The devs have gone to other things. Also this new thread isn't kinda like asking again about this: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/does-anyone-know-how-to-change-this.1513880/ ?

Sorry to tell you this, but other than mods none will help you resolve that. Don't really know if fan made patches have solves this or other issues, but as far as i know any bug present with the latest official patch will stay there. Sorry :(