• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

plopilpy

Recruit
2 Badges
May 17, 2023
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings III
Hi,
I'm making a mod which adds a country to the map. I've added it to provinces.bmp, made the topology map, and made the terrain map (although I don't know if that's done anything). I saved them all as 24-bit BMPs.

I've also added the provinces to definitions.csv and increased the province count by the number of provinces my country adds.

I'm currently encountering a few problems:
-Many regions have spots of green, "no character" territory. They're the terrain texture, even though I'm in realms mode. It's taken chunks out of many regions.

-My mod sometimes CTDs for no reason, depending on which maps I include. River maps and terrain maps seem to cause the most problems.

-I'm generally confused on how to make this mod. Many guides I look through talk about things where I'm uncertain on what to do for half of the steps.

If anyone wants, I could private message them my mod for them to take a look at it. I'm pretty stumped on what to do, so any help would be appreciated.