• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this aar! Subscribes ^^

Thanks alot Rauchen, this is really a good event for me :)

Like I said in that thread, creativity should be recognized. In repayment, I demand an update. :p And my feelings wouldn't be hurt if you happened to accidentally open up my AAR.

>_>
<_<

Shameless advertising? Me? Never!

Just found this aar! Subscribes ^^

Thanks alot! :D

Like I said in that thread, creativity should be recognized. In repayment, I demand an update. :p And my feelings wouldn't be hurt if you happened to accidentally open up my AAR.

>_>
<_<

Shameless advertising? Me? Never!

Thanks yet again (i can never stop!), i am still working on the next update and this is not because it is hard or very much of it, it is because of my own lazyness, all the shit you do to get a driving license (whatever the spelling is) and the reewxploration of other games.

Note: I HAVE NOT FORSAKEN YOU! :p

Sir. Knowsalot has the crown under his hat. Fact.

That would make a lot of sense.

My favorite line? "Where's your Emperor now, sucka?" I totally read that as Samuel L. Jackson. Although he would have been way more profane.

great to see this back, even if Polandball is still crownless

like the gun vs sword, memories of Indie in the first Indiana Jones movie

Happy to be of service :D

Sir. Knowsalot has the crown under his hat. Fact.

Haha, perchance maybe :p

That would make a lot of sense.

My favorite line? "Where's your Emperor now, sucka?" I totally read that as Samuel L. Jackson. Although he would have been way more profane.

Avidian, S.L.Jackson did meet the empror ;)

Samuel L. Jackson or Samuel L. Catson? Think of that! Or whatever, i just randomly thinks up the puns on the spot, i'm glad i can copy some famous dude :)

great to see this back, even if Polandball is still crownless

You may call me the NecromancAAR.
smiley_smug.gif

Great update. Keep it up, I want to see Polandball into space.

You may call me the NecromancAAR.
smiley_smug.gif

Great update. Keep it up, I want to see Polandball into space.

Thansk! and yes, you pretty much gave me the spirit to finish this update to continue the AAR! :)

Nice update! (The German is fine by the way.)

Thanks alot! :D

On another note, i am now placing each update to roughly 1 month between as it has been the last update's frequency, hopefully i can change

Bohemia IS Czech though (even though the current king is probably some German dude), so you would have him say something Latin, or even something like Pro říši! (Google translate to the rescue!) That aside, keep up the good work! (Something you tend to do, which I tend to be lazy at)

Bohemia IS Czech though (even though the current king is probably some German dude), so you would have him say something Latin, or even something like Pro říši! (Google translate to the rescue!) That aside, keep up the good work! (Something you tend to do, which I tend to be lazy at)

Thanks for the words! :D

Bohemiaball speaking in German is nothing comparing with Polandball shouting a Japanese war cry :D

And about the crown ... it is most likely in a pawn shop ;)

Yes, as an awnser to both of you, i use random battle cries from all over the world, nothing specific :)

Heh, I was going to say something but didn't want to be the culture Nazi. :p

Heh, I was going to say something but didn't want to be the culture Nazi. :p

let me do it then, bohemia for czechs is like ukraine for russia, austria for germany, canada for usa, korea for japan, latvia for lithuania, kowiet for iraq, sudan for egypt, macedonians for bulgarians, croats for serbs and norway for sweden.
(sieg h...) :D

let me do it then, bohemia for czechs is like ukraine for russia, austria for germany, canada for usa, korea for japan, latvia for lithuania, kowiet for iraq, sudan for egypt, macedonians for bulgarians, croats for serbs and norway for sweden.

Well, if Bohemia holds the Imperial throne and their leader is a von Luxemburg, they probably spoke German pretty often in their negotiations with the other Imperial states. Sooo... :p

Well, if Bohemia holds the Imperial throne and their leader is a von Luxemburg, they probably spoke German pretty often in their negotiations with the other Imperial states. Sooo... :p
I did say Bohemia would be ruled over by some German(ic) or German-speaking dude ruling over (mostly) the Czech, German and (Polish?) peasants, but our focus here is on the almighty King and-soon-to-be Emperor Polandball the One and Only (could be his new title!), and if you are inclined (el sigñor?), could you at least hint us of Polandball's conquests? Will he ever get his crown back? Will Polandball lead himself to glory or to ruin? Will the pizza delivery arrive on time, even though I didn't order any? Such mysteries abound to be answered...

Status
Not open for further replies.