• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, not wanting to sound rude but, It's been five days since i posted last chapter and i got other things to do than drawing this AAR and it takes time to come up with each part for the chapter, so please, don't make demands within a week since last chapter, every second week is minimum for what time i have to post chapters.
You

You should outsource your animation to Korea, like the Simpsons did! ;)

s29ocw.jpg

2eekd1e.jpg

flggle.jpg

34qk2s6.jpg

wkwso.jpg

mako41.jpg

2r7smch.jpg

Partium is Poland now! One small step for map redrawing, but a huge leap for making Hungary into sponsors list!
And looks like Poland knows not only latin, but russian (or slavic? I don't know) curses, too :)

P.S. By the way, I was always wondering... Why El Signor (you) never opens his eyes, excluding chapter 16, even when talking? Are you good in talking while sleeping, or it's just the sun shining too bright?)
P.P.S. What about the map?:rolleyes:

as ever, brilliant, poor Poland ball all ready for a war but with no one to play with ... till the Hungarians very generously supplied the needed victim

Yes well, the hungarians are a very generous people!

for adequate Hungarian use more 'e'-s and less 'w'-s ;) ...and maybe less consonants overall :D

Is that so? I don't know hungarian :D But it was just meant to not be understandable, not actully hungarian :)

Partium is Poland now! One small step for map redrawing, but a huge leap for making Hungary into sponsors list!
And looks like Poland knows not only latin, but russian (or slavic? I don't know) curses, too :)

P.S. By the way, I was always wondering... Why El Signor (you) never opens his eyes, excluding chapter 16, even when talking? Are you good in talking while sleeping, or it's just the sun shining too bright?)
P.P.S. What about the map?:rolleyes:

CRAP! Forgot about the map! here it comes!
8yt5li.jpg

As for mister el Signõr (Yeah it's supposed to be me), and it just stuck with the character i guess, i've never though of why i do it and if i did i have forgotten it
When did poland learn Russian or slavic? did he go from bilingual to multilingual? o.0 did i miss something noble man? :) (Not critisim but i don't understand what you mean)

That opening was the most fantasticaly broken foreign language I have ever seen in my life.
Keep it up!

I absolutely loved the wall crusher; if only other Europeans had such advanced Polish technology!

That opening was the most fantasticaly broken foreign language I have ever seen in my life.
Keep it up!

Thank you, it's actully kinda hard to do broke language, at least for me

I absolutely loved the wall crusher; if only other Europeans had such advanced Polish technology!

Oh yes, advanced technology is polish! (In game i am sacking after in technology :D)

ok, I wasn't *that* serious :) just a future reference you know ;)

Ah, ok, well always good to know :)

Nice one,Poland got at last Partium with the Wall Crusher:p and why does not england make the GB?Maybe they don't have the cores?

I think it is that they don
t have cores, i think its just above 30 years i've played

Stupendous stuff, no castle wall shall ever bar Polandball from entry! Pogostick, high jump or simply headbutting said walls, he always gains access. I'm glad he's been reunited with beloved Partium, the tear in his eye as he looked at a picture of the province was simply brilliant.

Stupendous stuff, no castle wall shall ever bar Polandball from entry! Pogostick, high jump or simply headbutting said walls, he always gains access. I'm glad he's been reunited with beloved Partium, the tear in his eye as he looked at a picture of the province was simply brilliant.

Stop flattering me :D

Work of genius. Man this is awesome! Zajebiste...;)

Thanks! (Btw, what does that Zajebiste means?)

So Poland is now blocking every Eastward expansion. Should make for some interesting wars in the west.

Yeah, if they not decide to turn on Poland

Thanks! (Btw, what does that Zajebiste means?)

It means awesome but more like "This (item or thing) is fu**ing awesome."

If you want to use that word in the story than here are the versions of the word

For use with I, you, he = Zajebisty. example: you are zajebisty

For use with you(plural) = Zajebiści.

For use with she = Zajebista

For use with This is awesome, she(plural) = Zajebiste

That is awesome = Zajebiście (Can only be used after someone tells you something. For example =
Sir. Knowsalot = says a report about something
Polandball = To zajebiście.

I just realised how confusing my language is.

It means awesome but more like "This (item or thing) is fu**ing awesome."

If you want to use that word in the story than here are the versions of the word

For use with I, you, he = Zajebisty. example: you are zajebisty

For use with you(plural) = Zajebiści.

For use with she = Zajebista

For use with This is awesome, she(plural) = Zajebiste

That is awesome = Zajebiście (Can only be used after someone tells you something. For example =
Sir. Knowsalot = says a report about something
Polandball = To zajebiście.

I just realised how confusing my language is.

Wow, confusing, i will probably not since i am not that good with grammar but you never know

Uhh... Polandball? Where are you??? :glare:
Otherwise...
Polandballresponse.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.