• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This inspired me to start a game as Poland. I had no idea it was such a fun nation to play as. Year 1700 now and I own Russia, the steppes, parts of eastern asia, and all of Eastern Europe, and much of central Europe. Polandball!

Cracking stuff, very amusing, colour me a Polandball shaped subscribed.

Im sorry for the long time since last post people, but school have not been merciful!

At this rate in 20 pages there will not be any space left as all will be consumed with an endless "sponsored by" list.

Yeah, i will devote one image to just that list :excl:

Don't worry... I am sure there will soon be some... hmmm... mergers and hostile takeovers of sponsors. That's what I call a proper backward vertical integration! :laugh:

Edit: I am however somewhat worried about the possible anti-monopolistic practices which might be introduced by the HRE, if merger with German serfs will be attempted...

German serfs will be to merger with, they will merge with us...through democratic *cough* elections. :cool:

In some time, I expect to see Hungary on that sponsors list...

CHOP CHOP! :p

Yeah...in due time!

Brilliant stuff!

Subscribed.

Thanks!

This inspired me to start a game as Poland. I had no idea it was such a fun nation to play as. Year 1700 now and I own Russia, the steppes, parts of eastern asia, and all of Eastern Europe, and much of central Europe. Polandball!

Glad you likes it :rolleyes:

Extremely funny AAR, I have had some pretty good laughs, keep up your good work :)

Thanks!

Cracking stuff, very amusing, colour me a Polandball shaped subscribed.

Thank you :)

This is pretty neat.

I cant do anything but agree :happy:

1zdnsip.jpg

1zdmzhh.jpg

281c4yu.jpg

103sdw5.jpg

29p8efo.jpg

4fjag.jpg

I love seeing poor Hungary still being given a good kicking! Clearly the Golden Horde is deserving of a good kicking too. Is it perhaps not time for you to gain a few new 'sponsors'?

that last update was brilliant - I'm not usually a big fan of this style of AAR but yours is far above the rest - both in clarity and the images

Thank you, im flattered :happy:

Some good stuff.

Really good job so far! But once your king dies, you'd better hope that you still have your PU.....

Oh yes, a Sponsor is a Sponsor for a life time! :)

I love seeing poor Hungary still being given a good kicking! Clearly the Golden Horde is deserving of a good kicking too. Is it perhaps not time for you to gain a few new 'sponsors'?

Main prolbme is the HRE....and me not having enough "Sponsors" yet....though hopefully that will change soon....yes....very soon

Good that not only are the vassals being put to work, Moldavia helping in the conquest of Hungary, their number is being added to with the addition of Croatia! Polandball definetly deals with rebels in the right way too.

Status
Not open for further replies.