• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danzig for peace...:rolleyes: That resemble Danzig or war.

A pokemon AAR!

A pokemon AAR!

This IS not a Pokemon AAR, you are ver yout walkin the desert if you call it that.

You offend me slightly if you call it that has this has aboslutely nothing to do wiht Pokemon

Poland wants to be the very best like no one ever was?

This IS not a Pokemon AAR, you are ver yout walkin the desert if you call it that.

You offend me slightly if you call it that has this has aboslutely nothing to do wiht Pokemon

I am very sorry for offending you. I meant it only as a joke, because the red and white ball reminded me of pokemon :cool:

SAITHIS said:
Poland wants to be the very best like no one ever was?
Another pokemon reference!

Sorry! Go Poland!

1e2ka9.jpg

2egcpw8.jpg

2iw4tio.jpg

20tgw3a.jpg

2mzjnls.jpg

I've been waiting from AAR start to see ONE image where Polandball OPENS UP and SWALLOWS someone else.
Grats on capturing Mozavia...
Maybe they'll evolve to something more useful if you level them!

I've been waiting from AAR start to see ONE image where Polandball OPENS UP and SWALLOWS someone else.
Grats on capturing Mozavia...
Maybe they'll evolve to something more useful if you level them!

Thx!
and for open and swallow, im saving it for a special occation, which im not saying :)

From wikipedia :
The Polish Hussars[1][2][3] (Polish: Husaria) were the main type of cavalry of the first Polish Army, later also introduced into the Army of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, between the 16th and 18th centuries. When this cavalry type was first introduced by the Serbian mercenary horsemen around the year 1500, they served as light cavalry banners; by the second half of the 16th century hussars had been transformed into heavy cavalry. Until the reforms of 1770s the husaria banners or companies were considered the elite of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth cavalry. They were widely regarded as one of the most powerful cavalry formations in the world. Polish Hussars were undefeated in battle for over 100 years.

not so late it seems, so maybe soon we can see it? :D

around 1570 would be perfect, i don't know if earlier would make enough sense

that one polandball in the "THIS ARMY" scene just right to the polandbal king looks a lot like creeper from minecraft
Haven't you notice the badass' necklace on Polandking? Think he invented gang wars & rap 600 years early.

Maybe a tattoo on the next Polandking? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.