Can only choose AA as model for modern tank.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm having the same issue. Probably they are not fixing it because most of the players don't get to play until very late game when modern tanks are used. I play as Germany and I always go for modern tanks and it's very frustrating seeing only the kugelblitz sprite

Reactions:
I cannot replicate this, please make a detailed bug report in the bug report section of the forums
1652621397699.png

• 1Haha
Reactions:
I know I didn't really follow the specific instructions offered to me, with regards to going to the bug forum about this. A quick search and skimming through the results on the bug forum very quickly brought up (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) results that are complaining about this same thing, and then I stopped counting because I figured 5 would be enough. Those might not be 'detailed', but I'm not really sure how much detail is needed or we can even gather. It just doesn't work.

• 4Like
Reactions:
Turns out you need to disable the axis armour pack DLC in order to get this to work. Which is at least a little ironic, because that's the DLC that is supposed to be adding these models to the game, lol.

1652629944584.png

• 6Haha
Reactions: