• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just so you know, uploading the crash data will not get you an individual response or fix. Those reports are aggregated and anonymised for the purpose of determining general problems, rather than being an individual help facility.

Is this crash reproducible from a particular save file? Any mods in use?

Hello,

Yeah i kinda guessed that i would not get an instant Fix for it. The Crash is reproducible and its the vanilla Game on Ironman Mode with default game Rules. I did try to run the same save File again and all of a sudden it upoloaded the Crash data. So i do not know if this ticket even makes sense right now. If it does i can still provide whatever Data you need to check the Issue.

In that case you are all set to report this to the developers!

Please make a new thread in Bug Reports and attach the problem save file there, and anything that QA need to do to trigger the crash.

Then just put that save aside and try it again when you see new updates come out for the game (probably not until August).

Sorry for that problem!