• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

John-Bob

Private
62 Badges
Sep 2, 2004
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • For The Glory
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster :)

I'd like to start by saying that I find Interregnum to be a very interesting mod,
which has only grown on me since its' beginnig.

Now, to my question: With one of the latest updates to the mod (I think i missed 1.07), Nordrige has lost Norwegian culture. That's fine and all, but looking through the event file I can't seem to find any event which would give Nordrige Norwegian culture, or alternatively convert Norway to Scandinavian.

Are there any such events that I've simply missed? and if not, is that supposed to be the case? I can see that Norway seems to gradually gain some events of its own, but surely taking Norway is still supposed to be one of Nordriges goals, right?

In any case, keep up the good work, all of you, the mod is definitely worth playing and grows better with every update :)

Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster :)

I'd like to start by saying that I find Interregnum to be a very interesting mod,
which has only grown on me since its' beginnig.

Now, to my question: With one of the latest updates to the mod (I think i missed 1.07), Nordrige has lost Norwegian culture. That's fine and all, but looking through the event file I can't seem to find any event which would give Nordrige Norwegian culture, or alternatively convert Norway to Scandinavian.

Are there any such events that I've simply missed? and if not, is that supposed to be the case? I can see that Norway seems to gradually gain some events of its own, but surely taking Norway is still supposed to be one of Nordriges goals, right?

In any case, keep up the good work, all of you, the mod is definitely worth playing and grows better with every update :)

Hmmm.

I think you have reminded me of one of the many little tasks that I meant to do and never got around to doing.

I am not really building the mod anymore, but I have committed to bug fixing and correcting oversights such as this.

Thanks for enjoying the mod.

Matty

Ok, thanks for the prompt answer. Incidentally, are minor things such as typos something that is relevant to report in the bug thread?

Fixing typos obviously not the main priority while you're busy preeparing for the new map, but OTOH it doesn't take much effort to fix.

Ok, thanks for the prompt answer. Incidentally, are minor things such as typos something that is relevant to report in the bug thread?

Fixing typos obviously not the main priority while you're busy preeparing for the new map, but OTOH it doesn't take much effort to fix.

Happy to fix typos. List them in a thread or alter the original file and send it to me if there are lots.

I saw that the I see you are playing Galicia event has a typo. It says Georgia first in the text, then Galicia the next line.