can anyone help me how to adjust price automatically ? please read this and help

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

tankurap12

Recruit
Jul 19, 2021
Dear developer,
im a very long player of airline manager, i want to give you suggestion this is the most important thing for web version.
could you add more feature like Automatic mass price adjustment for AM, you did good job try to add mass audit in the game but you still have to adjust the post audit price manually. if we have hundreds or thousands routes in our account that gonna take forever just to finish the price adjustment. it will give us a super boring experience ever. i hope you will add the feature in the upcoming update. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot (157).png
    Screenshot (157).png
    168,4 KB · Views: 0
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Caro desenvolvedor,
Sou um jogador há muito tempo de gerente de companhia aérea, quero dar a vocês a sugestão de que essa é a coisa mais importante para a versão web.
você poderia adicionar mais recursos como ajuste automático de preço em massa para AM, você fez um bom trabalho ao tentar adicionar auditoria em massa no jogo, mas ainda precisa ajustar o preço pós-auditoria manualmente. se tivermos centenas ou milhares de rotas em nossa conta, vai demorar uma eternidade só para terminar o ajuste de preço. isso vai nos dar uma experiência super chata de sempre. Espero que você adicione o recurso na próxima atualização.:)
Concordo plenamente!

Hello !

We still want to add mass management tools at some point, but for now, we're fully focus on our next big feature, the Alliances.

I hope after we could look into what you've proposed. I'll still forward you proposal to the dev team !
Best,

• 1Like
Reactions:
Dear developer,
im a very long player of airline manager, i want to give you suggestion this is the most important thing for web version.
could you add more feature like Automatic mass price adjustment for AM, you did good job try to add mass audit in the game but you still have to adjust the post audit price manually. if we have hundreds or thousands routes in our account that gonna take forever just to finish the price adjustment. it will give us a super boring experience ever. i hope you will add the feature in the upcoming update. :)
I have the same issue. I only have a little over 500 but already spent hours on it and only half way. This is unacceptable and I am quitting, I would rather spend my time doing more productive things. It is a very simple fix, especially with auto audit, they can easily add adjust prices too, not like it is some major undertaking which they are making it out to be. They just want us to spend all day on their app so they get more advertising revenue I imagine. Nice game but this kills it for me.