[Campaign/Story] Hyades Rim

• Hearts of Iron IV Survey

Help us make HoI IV better by sharing your experiences in this 5 minute survey

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Hobbes__

Captain
4 Badges
Sep 11, 2018
  • BATTLETECH
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
Version 6.4.2 released at Nexusmods!

The Decepticon invasion of the Inner Sphere begins!

shockwave-in-transformers-3-megatron-decepticons-wallpaper-preview.jpg
20210401185812_1.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Love
  • 1Haha
Reactions:

Murx0815

Private
May 8, 2020
Hi Hobbes, just another short question. Since i installed the latest Hyades Rim Version and Modtek 0.8, it seems that i can't load my current career savegame anymore. BT loads just fine, incl. Hyades Rim, but once i load my iron mode career it just keeps on loading infinitly.
However it doesn't seem to be totally stuck, since the little fluff texts in the upper right corner keep on refreshing but nothings happening besides that. Any idea how to solve this issue? I deleted old the hyades rim folder and the .modtek folder before unzipping the latest version and ran the injector afterwards. Just using modtek, hyades rim, battle performance fix and NavComp as always.

Hobbes__

Captain
4 Badges
Sep 11, 2018
  • BATTLETECH
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
Hi Hobbes, just another short question. Since i installed the latest Hyades Rim Version and Modtek 0.8, it seems that i can't load my current career savegame anymore. BT loads just fine, incl. Hyades Rim, but once i load my iron mode career it just keeps on loading infinitly.
However it doesn't seem to be totally stuck, since the little fluff texts in the upper right corner keep on refreshing but nothings happening besides that. Any idea how to solve this issue? I deleted old the hyades rim folder and the .modtek folder before unzipping the latest version and ran the injector afterwards. Just using modtek, hyades rim, battle performance fix and NavComp as always.
Sounds like a bug with the Unity engine. I've asked on the Discord if anyone knows a fix, but you can also check the forums for answers.

This is what they answered to me:

for this last time it was load order
but it could fixed by verifying files or a complete clean install
[3:46 PM]
its hard to tell sometimes what cuases it

Last edited: