• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Lunarian30000

Recruit
12 Badges
Jul 28, 2020
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • BATTLETECH
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
AOWPF_Crash_2020-07-28-12-07-19_EAC6845B.tcd The game crashes once i hit end turn and the next turn begins. Turned graphics all the way down. Had no effect. I believe an action the AI is taking is effecting it. The save is really important. i spent several hours on this campaign, i would like to recover it if possible.

PC Windows 10
Omen Intel core i5 9th gen Nvidia Gforce GTX
Version whatever is the most recent.
All expansions (was playing original campaign)
Game crashes on cyborg campaign mission 2 around turn 119. Might be too much going on or something,
Files are verified
Not sure of the steps to reproduce issue. Maybe explore most of the map and then set up a forward relay next to logan for an invasion.
The game just closes and shuts down cant really take a screen shot of an error that doesnt show up.
DxDiag is attatched as well as my save.

Attachments

• AUTO SAVE - Ellen Shaw, Turn 96.ACG
    676,7 KB · Views: 0
  • DxDiag age of wonders.txt
    137,9 KB · Views: 0
  • AUTO SAVE - Ellen Shaw, Turn 119.ACG
    699,3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey Lunarian, thanks for reaching out. It looks like whatever was plaguing your save is already fixed on our dev branch. Give this save a shot and see how far you can get, it should be resolved with the next patch.

Attachments

• Lunarian - Ellen Shaw, Turn 97.ACG
    685,4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Hey Lunarian, thanks for reaching out. It looks like whatever was plaguing your save is already fixed on our dev branch. Give this save a shot and see how far you can get, it should be resolved with the next patch.
Thanks i will give it a try now. Played for about an hour. Got to turn 116 this time around the same turn. Still failed. Game instantly closed with command prompt comming up. Below are the 3 saves prior to shutting down the game. AOWPF_Crash_2020-07-29-12-26-10_2871877D.tcd

Attachments

• AUTO SAVE - Ellen Shaw, Turn 115.ACG
    786,3 KB · Views: 0
  • AUTO SAVE - Ellen Shaw, Turn 116.ACG
    780,3 KB · Views: 0
  • AUTO SAVE - Ellen Shaw, Turn 117.ACG
    747,1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hey Lunarian, your issue is on our AI Programmer's case list to be looked at for the next patch. It's still Holiday season so people are in- and out-of-office depending on their plans.

Those are Zendesk tickets used by Paradox Customer Support, while these can be linked to cases we don't actively use them. If your issue is acknowledged or said to be cased here, we'll look at it. As I said before, your issue is set up to be looked at for the next patch.