• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MetalSil

Recruit
May 1, 2021
Hi i've been playing the game for a year now and i LOVE the campaign art, the ones that play before a mission begins. But i've never been able to find a gallery of them. So i decided why not use this? Here you guys can post any of the art in the game like that.

• 1Love
Reactions:
Completely agree - the artwork is fantastic!
If you have the deluxe edition you should be able to download the Artbook, if you have the premium edition there are also some wallpapers (see e.g. paradox store). If you have the base game i think you can upgrade it for a few bucks to get access to the artbook.
The artbook is 116 pages of concept art and also a good chunk of the pictures from the campaign (like secret tech posters etc.) it's great! The wallpapers are 11 and mostly the base game menu backgrounds as far as i can tell.
Notably both only include base game art, so if you are digging the shakarn, the oathbound or the heritor you are out of luck I'm afraid :-(
But hey if anyone at Triumph/paradox reads this it would be a great fanservice to add them to the deluxe/premium pack!

• 1Like
Reactions:
You can find all of them in a folder called "CampaignImages"
For me on steam it's D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Wonders Planetfall\Content\Title\CampaignImages
For the DLC its the same but instead of title a DLC like D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Wonders Planetfall\Content\DLC03\CampaignImages
Heritor_02_Briefing_01.png

It's of these types, I think that's what you meant :)

• 2Like
Reactions:
For me on steam it's D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Wonders Planetfall\Content\Title\CampaignImages
For the DLC its the same but instead of title a DLC like D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Wonders Planetfall\Content\DLC03\CampaignImages
View attachment 713061

It's of these types, I think that's what you meant :)
Thank you so much! it means a lot that you went through the trouble to get that image and to tell people how to find them. But still, I hope this place can be a sort of store room for the images at large. For some reason it won't let me type out a smaller message so I'm just waffling on at this point. But I'd like to ask you personally which is your favourite piece of artwork. I personally can't pick between them lol.