• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(115821)

Sergeant
Sep 24, 2008
Friends, Paradoxians, HOI 1 Players, lend me your ears...

A small resistance cell (mainly congregated at stonyroad site) have been working on some tweaks, fixes and new event strings etc to enhance the CORE mod.

Problem is that we only have a few people available to play test the changes
that are being made. (and they are also modders so cant mod when play testing)

As we are developing these with the intent of making them available to
the community we'd really appreaciate it if we could get a few more resistance members who could commit to doing some playtesting and offer
suggestions for improvements.

Below is a link to Stony for the resistance thread, if you are a member there
please visit the thread, post and come on board...

(all I can offer you is blood, sweat and tears.. and an improved game
experience!!!)

http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showthread.php?t=8231

If you have problems getting membership, suggest you post here and a recruitment officer will contact you...

Well I'm interested in helping you out. I tried to join the forum over at stonyroad but for some reason I received no activation email. I can log in but can't post anything. So I'll do my posting here. I've been an avid CORE player for a very long time, and a WW2 nut as well (Been studying this era for over 20+ years). My modding abilities as I've said before aren't great.

Well I'm interested in helping you out. I tried to join the forum over at stonyroad but for some reason I received no activation email. I can log in but can't post anything. So I'll do my posting here. I've been an avid CORE player for a very long time, and a WW2 nut as well (Been studying this era for over 20+ years). My modding abilities as I've said before aren't great.
Hello sorry Aldred its a known issue at stoney ,but do not fear it will all be ok .....

Hello Any one having problems registering at the Stony Road Forum? http://www.stonyroad.de/index.php?
Anyone who does not receive their confirmation Email can PM(Private Message) FeanorSR here at the paradox site(who is the stony road site Admin Feanor) with your stony forum Member Name and he will open your stony forum member account for you

Hope to see you there!

There is lots of new CORE work for you to check out...
http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showthread.php?t=8853

Dr

Excellent Aldred..

Berets, false mustaches and fake accents etc issued on sign up :rofl:

Oh.. Rare... once Aldred is up and running at Stony he'll need to be provided
with the Official Resistance Flag for his Sig.

edit : Modding abilities can be developed if you are interested
of course, but at the moment, ideas people, discussion contributors and testers are REALLY needed.

Aldred said:
LOL.. Very good! I'm going on a trip for the week starting on monday. I'll think up some ideas and come back with a plethora of ideas for you.

sounds good Aldred, welcome to the club!

bm